Diamond Lake Race
February 25-26, 2023
Sponsored by Cascade Sled Dog Club and Pacific Sled Dog and Skijor Association
- 8-dog mid-distance, 31 miles each day
- 6-dog mid-distance, 15 miles each day
- 8-dog sprint, 8 miles each day
- 6-dog sprint, 6 miles each day
- 4-dog sprint, 4 miles each day
- Novice, 10 years and older unless pre-approved, 4 miles each day
- Junior, 7-14 years old, 2 miles each day
- Advanced Skijor, 6 miles each day
- Recreational Skijor, 2 miles each day
- Pee Wee, 100 yds Saturday ONLY
Mandatory Driver’s meeting at race site: Saturday 8:30AM & Sunday 8:00AM. MUST ATTEND BOTH.
COVID-19 restriction guidelines will be followed. You will receive a copy of them upon registering.
Start time Saturday 9:30AM & Sunday 9:00AM
Pacific Tri States Alliance Race Rules will be followed.
Novice-10 years and older unless pre approved. Pro driver does not qualify for awards.
NO DAY OF RACE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED. — NO PHONE ENTRIES.
Race is located in the Umpqua National Forest, Diamond Lake. This event is operating on National Forest Land under permit from US Forest Service.
Weed-Free Hay is required by the Forest Service.
Certificate must be on-hand at the event.
Diamond Lake Resort, 350 Resort Dr, Diamond Lake, OR 97731, (541) 793-3333